Monday, November 14, 2011


woah what a huge challenge! This car assignment drove me up a wall, I can see the flaws, but I am really proud at how the chrome turned out. I went from grayscale to colour this time..and with this car I put a lot more time in blending it. This was a take on a 1957 Ford Thunderbird. This painting reminds me of how badly I need to get my licence.

Started off painting the body with a low flow brush after some quick flats, body, hood tires, chrome took me the longest but I think it turned out great, especially for my first ever chrome attempt. Once I had the whole car painted, I added colour and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment